Students connect virtually with employers to get hired
Students and employers build meaningful connections during our virtual career fairs.
- 1:1 virtual meeting rooms
- Video, audio and text chat
- Students drop a virtual name card to request a meeting
- Employers search student profiles and reach out on the spot
- Companies, sponsors and university representatives host webinars with live Q&A
Students build custom profiles that showcase their skills and interests.
- Create an engaging personal statement
- Highlight courses, majors, projects and graduation date
- Share internship, research and work experience
- Include honors, awards, skills and extracurriculars
- Specify areas of interest for internship and full-time roles
Employers fully customize their booths to attract and inform students.
- Create custom backgrounds
- Upload curated videos, brochures and documents
- Post unlimited jobs and internships
- Include multiple representatives per company
- Students apply to jobs with a single click
- Additional features available depending on sponsorship tier
Host live keynotes and roundtables and share company videos in this central space.
- All event participants can visit the Auditorium to access programming
- Pre-recorded and live presentations
- Speakers include employers, alumni, faculty, partners and sponsors
- Live Q&A allows attendees to interact with speakers
- Company branding available with Auditorium sponsorship
Measure and present the impact of your virtual career fair.
- Students registered and attended
- Companies registered and attended
- Number and detail of internship and full-time positions
- Applications submitted
- Name cards dropped
- Virtual meetings held
- Post event participant satisfaction survey